Civil Law (Books and Journals)
- The US Supreme Court's Platonic Bankruptcy Code.
- There Ought to be a Law: Gustav Radruch, Lon L. Fuller, and H.L.A. Hart on the Choice Between Natural Law and Legal Positivism.
- Hayek's Theory of Spontaneous Order and the Normative Development of the Free Market and Common Law.
- Technology and the Virtues, A Philosophical Guide to a Future Worth Wanting. By Shannon Vallor, Oxford University Press (2018).
- Contra Tanner on Wall Street, Financiers, Inheritance and Egalitarianism.
- Post Civil War Firearm Patent Litigation Against the U.S. Government.
- An Analysis of St. Thomas Aquinas's Position on the Relationship Between Justice and Legality.
- Unger on Contemporary Styles of Legal Analysis.
- Entering Law Students' Ethical Stigma: A Proposal to Introduce the MPRE Along with the LSAT.
- A Minimalist International Legal Order: Enforcing Jus Cogens Norms Through the Fiduciary Jurisdiction of National Courts.
Request a trial to view additional results