- Offences relating to children accessing or being shown pornographic material
- The laws relating to public nudity in New South Wales
- Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme: The right to know or an unjustified intrusion on privacy?
- Double Trouble: Increase To Foreign Investment Financial Penalties
Changes to family and domestic violence leave in Australia
From today, Australian permanent and casual employees working for non-small business employers can access 10 days of paid family and domestic violence leave (FDV Leave) every 12 months to deal with the impacts of family and domestic violence. This new entitlement replaces the previous National Employment Standards entitlement to 5 days of unpaid FDV Leave. Employees...
- Inflation: When is it the consultant's fault?
- Objecting to a telecommunication carrier's land access activity notice
- "You've Been Served" ' Or Have You? Electronic Service Under SOPA
- Michael Byrnes appeared on Nights with John Stanley on 2GB and 4BC on 23 January 2023 to discuss the legal issues associated with substitution of the Australia Day public holiday
- Blockchain Bites: Mango Markets bitter taste for attacker, Digital Surge rescue delivered, Chinese takeaways in NFT decision, and UK serving ahead of Australia in crypto-regulation race.