No. 47-1, March 2014
- Administrative and Survey Data in Personnel Economics
- Are We There Yet? Youth Transitions in Australia
- Asset Allocation Policy, Returns and Expenses of Superannuation Funds: Recent Evidence Based on Default Options
- Can School Characteristics Influence University Entrance Scores?
- Evaluating Infrastructure Projects under Risk and Uncertainty: A Checklist of Issues
- Occupational Differences and the Australian Gender Wage Gap
- Review of the Australian Economy 2013–14: The Age of Austerity?
- The Consequences of Retail Electricity Price Rises: Rethinking Customer Hardship
- The Impact of School Academic Quality on Low Socioeconomic Status Students
- The ‘Gap Year’ in Australia: Incidence, Participant Characteristics and Outcomes
- Young People's Aspirations and Their Occupational Outcomes
- Youth Allowance and the Financial Position of Young Australians