No. 49-2, February 2016
- A New Institutional Approach to Innovation Policy
- Alexander Sutherland: A Forgotten Pioneer of Health Economics in Australia?
- Australia's National Electricity Market: Optimising Policy to Facilitate Demand‐Side Response
- Can Theory Explain the Evidence on Fertility Decline Reversal?
- Editors’ Report 2015
- Evaluating the Contribution of Higher Education to Australia's Research Performance
- Funding Research in Universities: The Watt Report 2015
- Issue Introduction
- Minority Religious Groups and Life Satisfaction in India
- Promotion of Innovation and Job Growth in Small‐ and Medium‐Sized Enterprises in Australia: Evidence and Policy Issues
- Recent articles
- Regression Discontinuity Designs: An Introduction
- Table of Contents
- The Australian Data‐Driven Urban Research Platform: Systems Paper