No. 52-1, March 2019
- Chinese Family and Society Dynamics Using the China Family Panel Studies (CFPS) Household Panel
- Contributions of Employment Change to Annual Wage Growth in New Zealand
- Do Foreign Mergers and Acquisitions Increase Acquired Firms’ Innovation? Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms
- How Much Have Lending Standards Constrained US Recovery After the Financial Crisis?
- Issue Information
- Should We Tax Sugar and If So How?
- The Australian Economy in 2018–2019: Convergence in Economic Activity across Australia
- The Cyclical Behaviour of the Labour Force Participation Rate in Australia
- Trends in Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Canada
- What Do Australian Economics PhDs Do?
- What Do We Know About the Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy? A Brief Survey of the Literature on Fiscal Multipliers