No. 13, March 1999
- Who can enforce the peace?
- Turkey's swing to the right.
- Negotiating indigenous reconciliation: territorial rights and governance in Nunavut.
- Ten years of vitamin P: Prozac and social meaning.
- The cultural politics of tattooing (1).
- New waves across the seascapes: are there any life-lines?
- White-washing away native title rights: the Yorta Yorta land claim case and the 'Tide of History'.
- The Virtual University.
- Third way politics and social theory: Anthony Giddens' critique of globalisation.
- An interview with Alberto Melucci *.
- Feminist betrayals: Jean Curthoys' feminist amnesia: the wake of women's liberation.