Nbr. 14, December 1999
- Towards global diversity.
- Annus horribilis for neoliberals.
- Chechnya: politics of the New Barbarism.
- Death by sashimi (1): the survival of the Southern Bluefin Tuna.
- Kashmir in political perspective.
- Beyond a postnationalist imaginary: grounding an alternative ethic (1).
- Constitutional politics in multi-national Canada (1).
- Socialism, nationalism and the case of Quebec.
- England's occluded nationalism: state and nation in English identity.
- Valuing nature: Teresa Brennan's Economic Theory.
- The limits of openness: a comment on Alastair Davidson and Michael Arnold.
- Welfare after work?