Nbr. 16, January 2001
- A new reality comes to the fore.
- A future for socialism?
- From fragile peace to violent apartheid: Israel and Palestine are at war.
- From uprising to war.
- Indigenous rights and the crisis in Fiji.
- The new South African arms.
- The politics of Holocaust representation.
- Democracy and genocide.
- 'Che vuoi?' / 'what do you want?'.
- 'Eastern' and 'Western' nationalisms.
- Insecure Australia: anti-politics for a passive federation.
- Why the right uses 'class' against the left.