No. 20, January 2002
- Apres la guerre: dark thoughts, some whimsy.
- Good times in the history of freedom.
- In the name of freedom comes a totalizing war-machine.
- Suicide bombers: a colonial phenomenon.
- The imperialist war on terrorism and the responsibility of cultural studies.
- Triple bottom-line capitalism and the 'third place'.
- Quiet revolution in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Missed meanings: the language of sovereignty in the treaty debate.
- 'Aboriginal welfare' and the denial of indigenous sovereignty.
- Transports of the imagination: some relations between globalization and literature.
- Pigs and pearls: art and life in Montenegro.
- Derrida and the Palestinian question.
- Israeli representations of an Arab intellectual.