No. 21, January 2003
- Responsibility and truth.
- They are all heroes.
- Interpreting a settler-related impulse in Today's Middle East: notes for the analysis of a Settler Archive.
- Reconstructing and reconciling a war-torn world.
- Temporary protection, anxiety and refugee deterrence.
- Mr Watson's bad language.
- On Don Watson's death sentence.
- Post-2001 and the Third Coming of Nationalism.
- Perpetual War within the state of exception.
- Americans are from Mars, Europeans are from Venus: an answer to Robert Kagan.
- The politics of moralizing the nation.
- Africa, India and the Postcolonial: notes towards a Praxis of infliction.
- Remembering the Rosenbergs: Jews, Communism and Spy Scandals in Cold War America.