Vol. 21 No. 2, June 2008
- Reading rewards: the evolution of a train the trainer course for public library reader advisers.
- Bibliotherapy for health and wellbeing: an effective investment.
- Bringing it all together: Salisbury reads.
- Reader development in New Zealand public libraries.
- Reading the game: using sport to encourage boys and men to read more.
- Readers for life: a reader development strategy for public library services in North West England.
- Usherwood, B: Equity and excellence in the public library: why ignorance is not our heritage.