Vol. 23 Nbr. 3, September 2010
- Public libraries and young people--progress and potential.
- The role of libraries in helping adolescents and their families juggle the demands of work and life.
- The public library as urban youth space: redefining public libraries through services and space for young people for an uber experience.
- Library youth spaces vs youth friendly libraries: how to make the most of what you have.
- Finding my place: a Western Australian public library program with national potential for at risk youth.
- An exquisite paradox: making teens and young adults welcome in public libraries.
- Manix: a teen reading Odyssey.
- From assassins creed 2 to the five greatest warriors: games and reading.