Vol. 24 Nbr. 2, June 2011
- Dollars, sense and public libraries.
- Community welfare contributions of Victorian public libraries: a quantitative assessment.
- Developing good hearts: the disability awareness training scheme for Geelong Regional Libraries staff.
- From manuscripts to metadata: the changing face of local studies librarianship.
- The Victorian book well program.
- Partnerships at many levels: libraries in Northern Arnhem Land, Northern Territory.
- Reading into wellbeing: bibliotherapy, libraries, health and social connection.
- Refresh for success: Moonee Valley Libraries online database training wiki.
- Loc@l: local year one children @ your library.