Vol. 24 Nbr. 3, September 2011
- Essential connections: public libraries and schools.
- Continuous improvement: national standards and guidelines for Australia's public libraries.
- Digital technologies can unite but also divide: Cald communities in the digital age.
- MyLanguage: state and territory public libraries collaborating for a multicultural Australia in the digital age.
- Public libraries serving multicultural communities across Australia: best practice examples.
- Ar u feeling appy? Augmented reality, apps and mobile access to local studies information.
- Vending machine collection dispensers in libraries.