Vol. 24 Nbr. 4, December 2011
- Six reasons why public libraries should be the first stop on the Australian National Broadband Network's roll out.
- Nowhere to go and nothing to do: how public libraries mitigate the impacts of parental work and urban planning on young people.
- Connecting our past with our future: a new gateway to Maitland's history and heritage.
- Library and cultural service convergence: a case study of the City of Wanneroo, Western Australia.
- A practical partnership: library, museum and family history society cooperation in Camden NSW.
- Strong foundations on shaky ground: the Upper Riccarton School/Public Library, New Zealand.
- Ebooks and beyond: update on a survey of library users.