Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, March 2012
- The prime minister and other leaders contribute to a great start to Australia's First National Year of Reading.
- Measuring their success: colocated library and community services.
- Innovation in local studies collections and programs: how Melbourne library service is fostering community pride.
- Working collaboratively in local studies in Orange NSW.
- Looking out and keeping the gate open: Wairarapa Archive, New Zealand's greatest little archive.
- Local studies in the Wentworth Library NSW: our sense of place.
- Sustaining community archives.
- A virtual sense of place: public libraries as creators of local studies indexes and online resources.
- Read to succeed: strategies to engage children and young people in reading for pleasure.