Vol. 25 Nbr. 2, June 2012
- In Australia's first national year of reading, another reason why library fines are not so fine.
- Build it and they will come: Chatswood Library on the concourse, NSW.
- Unlock the past: promoting history, genealogy and heritage in Australia and New Zealand.
- Fostering family and local history in libraries: the Hawkesbury experience.
- Language play for infants: man in the moon for male caregivers.
- Many interests, one group: creating and celebrating history in a modern environment.
- From filing cabinet to cultural centre: creating a community history centre in Wanneroo Western Australia.
- The manly art of local studies blogging: a new approach to old stories.
- Frail, fatal, fundamental: the future of public libraries.