Vol. 25 Nbr. 4, December 2012
- After 25 years and 100 issues, a final editorial.
- Towards the world's most liveable city: the creation of Auckland libraries.
- Our learning landscape: opportunities, challenges and possibilities.
- Finding my place: the Fairfield library experience.
- Learning through play: games and crowdsourcing for adult education.
- Developing partnerships to deliver Learning programs: the Moonee Valley experience.
- Building a learning community: the Brimbank libraries strategy.
- Public libraries: central to adult learning and literacy.
- Dare to explore: keeping Auckland's children reading and learning over summer.
- From lending to learning: a journey from mass literacy to personalised learning.
- Mount Gambier Library: 150 year journey of community enrichment 1862-2012.
- Multicultural storytime magic.