Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Guest Editors' introduction to the special issue on FIFO Work.
- FIFO and global production networks: exploring the issues.
- Determinants of employee-turnover intentions in atypical employment: the FIFO mining industry in Western Australia.
- The flip side of fly-in fly-out: the use of 457 visas by smaller firms in the Western Australian resources sector.
- Do holistic human resource management practices make a difference to fly-in fly-out workers' job quality? An exploratory investigation.
- Workers' perceptions of FIFO work in North Queensland, Australia.
- Mining through the talent pool of potential fly-in fly-out (FIFO) workers.
- The FIFO experience: a Gladstone case study.
- Adjustment, well-being and help-seeking among Australian FIFO mining employees.