Vol. 36 No. 2, August 2003
- Family-based prevention of offending: a meta-analysis.
- Female perpetrated homicide in Victoria between 1985 and 1995.
- Carjacking--insights from South Africa to a new crime problem.
- Women victims of assault: age differences in victim-aggressor relationship and location.
- Antisocial behaviour among young Australians while under the influence of illicit drugs.
- Penal Populism and Public Opinion: Lessons from Five Countries.
- When Police Unionise: The Politics of Law and Order in Australia.
- Behind Bars: Surviving Prison.
- Convict Criminology.
- Repair or Revenge: Victims and Restorative Justice.
- Punishment and Civilization: Penal Tolerance and Intolerance in Modern Society.