Vol. 37 Nbr. 2, August - August 2004
- Conferencing and re-offending in Queensland.
- Is communalism dead? Reflections on the present and future practice of crime prevention.
- Watched over or over-watched? Open street CCTV in Australia.
- The effects of DNA evidence on homicide cases in court.
- "Newsmaking" criminology or "infotainment" criminology?
- A reply to Buckingham's "newsmaking" criminology or "infotainment" criminology? Inaccuracy, distortion and feminist doctrine.
- "Newsmaking criminology" or "infotainment" criminology? A decontextualised, fragmented and misconstrued critique.
- 'Comparative Histories of Crime' and 'Maconochie's Gentlemen: The Story of Norfolk Island and the Roots of Modern Prison Reform'.
- Women, Policing and Resistance in Northern Ireland.
- Women in Charge: Policing, Gender and Leadership.
- Policing World Society: Historical Foundations of International Police Cooperation.
- Critical Chatter: Women and Human Rights in South East Asia.
- Organized Crime and the Challenge to Democracy.