Vol. 38 No. 1, April - April 2005
- A tribute to Allen Bartholomew.
- Why don't the police stop crime?
- Justice in the risk society.
- Evaluation research and criminal justice: beyond a political critique.
- Escalation and deceleration of offending behaviours from adolescence to early adulthood.
- Assessing reoffending in restorative justice conferences.
- Disaggregating the relationship between drug misuse and crime.
- Using financial incentives and income contingent penalties to detect and punish collusion and insider trading.
- State Crime: Governments, Violence and Corruption.
- Shared Beginnings, Divergent Lives: Delinquent Boys to Age 70.
- Introducing Policing: Challenges for Police and Australian Communities.
- Bin Laden in the Suburbs: Criminalising the Arab Other.
- The Practice of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice, 2d ed.