Vol. 38 No. 2, August 2005
- Reforming police: opportunities, drivers and challenges.
- Challenges and prospects for the development of inclusive plural policing in Britain: overcoming political and conceptual obstacles.
- Bureaucracy, contracts and networks: the unholy trinity and the police.
- Police reform as foreign policy.
- Police reform in Peru.
- The reform of policing in the Russian Federation.
- Zhou Yongkang and the recent police reform in China.
- Trotsky in blue: permanent policing reform.
- Paradigm lost: the Dutch dilemma.