Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, April 2006
- Deterrence, defiance and deviance: an investigation into a group of recidivist drink drivers' self-reported offending behaviours.
- Ex-prisoners, homelessness and the state in Australia.
- Does feminism spoil girls? Explanations for official rises in female delinquency.
- Youth gangs and youth violence: charting the key dimensions.
- 'Standing on the inside looking out': the significance of police unions in networks of police governance.
- Between the devil and the deep-blue sea: conceptualising victims' experiences of policing in domestic violence in the Singaporean context.
- Is corrections correcting? An examination of prisoner rehabilitation policy and practice in Queensland.
- New Directions in Restorative Justice: Issues, Practices and Evaluation.
- Juvenile Justice Reform and Restorative Justice: Building Theory and Policy from Practice.
- Handbook of Crime Prevention and Community Safety.