Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, August 2006
- Beggarman or thief: methodological issues in offender specialisation research.
- Effects of Pharmacotherapies for Opioid Dependence on Participants' criminal behaviour and expenditure on illicit drugs: an Australian National Evaluation (NEPOD).
- Concurrent drug and alcohol dependency and mental health problems among incarcerated women.
- Spatial characteristics of serial sexual assault in New Zealand.
- Punishing monsters, judging aliens: justice at the borders of community.
- The family curriculum: socialisation process, family network and the negotiation of police identities.
- Strategic Thinking in Criminal Intelligence.
- Will the Circle be Unbroken? Aboriginal Communities, Restorative Justice, and the Challenge of Conflict and Change.
- In Their Own Words: Criminals on Crime.
- Statistics in Criminology and Criminal Justice: Analysis and Interpretation.
- Why Do Criminals Offend? A General Theory of Crime and Delinquency.