Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, April 2007
- When does repeat burglary victimisation occur?
- Public satisfaction with police: using procedural justice to improve police legitimacy.
- A micro-spatial analysis of the demographic and criminogenic environment of drug markets in Philadelphia.
- Crime prevention in Australia: beyond 'what works?'.
- Criminology, crime and politics before and after 9/11.
- The Warehouse Prison.
- Situational Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse.
- Serial Crime: Theoretical and Practical Issues in Behavioral Profiling.
- Law and Order in Australia: Rhetoric and Reality.
- Criminal Profiling: Principles and Practice.