Vol. 40 Nbr. 2, August 2007
- Rape, prostitution and consent.
- Civil litigation against police in Australia: exploring its extent, nature and implications for accountability.
- Parental shaming and adolescent delinquency: a partial test of reintegrative shaming theory.
- Does Australia need a specific institution to correct wrongful convictions?
- The Magistrates Early Referral Into Treatment (MERIT) pilot program: court outcomes and recidivism.
- Criminal justice education, employment destinations, and graduate satisfaction.
- Third Party Policing.
- The History of Australian Corrections.
- Doing Justice, Doing Gender: Women in Legal and Criminal Justice Occupations.
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Criminology Pusher Myths: Re-situating the Drug Dealer.
- The Intensification of Surveillance: Crime, Terrorism and Warfare in the Information Age.