Vol. 40 No. 3, December 2007
- Hate crime as a moral category: lessons from the Snowtown case.
- Does racial bias in sentencing contribute to indigenous overrepresentation in prison?
- Relevant others in restorative practices for minors: for what purposes?
- Give and take: the bifurcation of police reform in Britain.
- Changes in scholarly influence in major international criminology journals.
- Cybercrime and Society.
- Crime Online.
- Virtually Criminal: Crime, Deviance and Regulation Online.
- Fighting Crime Together: The Challenges of Policing and Security Networks.
- Interrogating Images: Audiovisually Recorded Police Questioning of Suspects.