Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, April 2008
- The poverty of a gender neutral criminology: introduction to the special issue on current approaches to understanding female offending.
- Female violent offenders: moral panics or more serious offenders?
- Temporal, situational and interactional features of women's violent conflicts.
- Working 'the code': on girls, gender, and inner-city violence.
- Understanding women's pathways to jail: analysing the lives of incarcerated women.
- Girls, peer violence, and restorative justice.
- Battered women charged with homicide: advancing the interests of indigenous women.
- Girls' troubles, girls' delinquency, and gender responsive programming: a review.
- Law and Order: An Honest Citizen's Guide to Crime and Control.
- Policing the Rural Crisis.
- Imagining the Victim of Crime.
- Outsmarting the Terrorists.