Vol. 41 No. 2, August 2008
- Promoting the theory and practice of criminology: The Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology and its founding moment.
- Theories of indigenous violence: a preliminary empirical assessment.
- 'The last fleet': crime, reformation, and punishment in Western Australia after 1868.
- School-based drug prevention programs: a review of what works.
- Criminology's darkest hour: biocriminology in Nazi Germany.
- Predictors of indigenous arrest: an exploratory study.
- JV Barry: A Life.
- Writing Reports for Court: A Practical Guide for Psychologists Working in Forensic Contexts.