Vol. 42 Nbr. 1, April 2009
- Intersections between in-court procedures and the production of guilty pleas.
- Offenders' perceptions of the sentencing process: a study of deterrence and stigmatisation in the New South Wales Children's Court.
- Does indigeneity matter? Sentencing Indigenous offenders in South Australia's higher courts.
- The weight of the Sword of Damocles: a reconviction analysis of suspended sentences in Tasmania.
- Disbelieving suspense: suspended sentences of imprisonment and public confidence in the criminal justice system.
- Notes on a scandal: the official enquiry into deviance and corruption in New Zealand police.