Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, August 2009
- Formal evaluation of the impact of barriers and connectors on residential burglars' macro-level offending location choices.
- Public satisfaction with police: the importance of procedural justice and police performance in police-citizen encounters.
- Calling the tune without the music: a psycho-legal analysis of Australia's post-sentence legislation.
- Social support and corruption: structural determinants of corruption in the world.
- Making cartel conduct criminal: a case study of ambiguity in controlling business behaviour.
- Sentence indications for indictable offences: increasing court efficiency at the expense of justice? A response to the Victorian legislation.
- Counter-Terrorism Policing: Community, Cohesion and Security.