Vol. 42 No. 3, December 2009
- ANZSOC new editor.
- The penal politics of hatred.
- Reply and vote of thanks.
- Modifiable determinants of youth violence in Australia and the United States: a longitudinal study.
- Similarities and differences in risk factors for violent offending and gang membership.
- 'I wasn't alone': collective behaviour and violent delinquency.
- Ethnic identity and criminal offending in a New Zealand birth cohort.
- The impact of puberty on aggression/delinquency: adolescence to young adulthood.
- If at first you don't succeed ... keep trying: strategies to enhance coalition/ school partnerships to implement school-based prevention programming.
- Creating a youth violence data system for Boston, Massachusetts.
- Note from the reviews editor.
- The Golden Triangle: Inside Southeast Asia's Drug Trade.