Nbr. 32-2, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cruise ship passengers and Australian law: known problems and some new answers
- Cruise Ship Passenger Contracts: The Trip of a Lifetime, or a Voyage through Clauses, Conventions and Confusion?
- Sea Passenger Rights and the Implementation of the Athens Convention in the EU
- Certainty vs. Equity: a case for reform of the duty of utmost good faith
- Ship shape or all at sea? A preliminary assessment of Australia's recent legislative reforms concerning underwater cultural heritage
- Book Review - Bills of Lading Incorporating Charterparties by Melis Ozdel