No. 34-1, June 2020
- Dethridge Memorial Address: From automation to autonomy - can the law keep up?
- Green Finance for a Sustainable Maritime Transport System: Developing a Universal Vernacular for Green Shipping
- Unravelling the Strands of the South China Sea Conundrum: A Critical Analysis of China's Actions and Statements
- Finding the 'Ship': Guardian Offshore AU PTY LTD V SAAB Seaeye Leopard 1702 Remotely Operated Vehicle  FCA 273
- Negligence or Incompetence: Grounding of the CMA CGM Libra
- The 'Forever' Chemicals: PFAS and the Maritime Industry