Vol. 11 No. 3, April 2003
- No deal in North Korean bonds.
- Face masks sales soar in the face of SARS.
- Looking for the new India: strong economic growth and an increasingly open business environment has pushed India to the forefront of many Western corporations' minds. But poor infrastructure, widescale poverty and bureaucracy could slow any further improvements.
- Hotel Awards continue to shine.
- Vote for your favourite hotels.
- ABAC calls for more action.
- Challenges for the fourth generation: the RIAP Emerging Voices Project uncovered some top young talent around the region, all of whom were asked to write an essay on the topic of generational change in Asia. The competition's second winner, Sarah Hill, chose to tackle the vexing problems facing China's next generation of leaders.
- Wheat, meat under threat.
- Asia telco markets ripe for Australia.