Vol. 11 Nbr. 9, October 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Asian currency question.
- US and Japan boost Asia's hopes.
- Tourism rise.
- Forces in finance: what the region's leading treasury and finance ministers are doing to prevent another crisis.
- Asia's leaders in style and luxury: the 2003 Best Business Hotels in Asia Awards: after months of voting, business travellers from across the region have had their say on which are the best hotels in Asia.
- The Westin Shanghai--modern luxury at the bund.
- 2003 Best Business Hotels in Asia awards.
- Korean film industry takes on Hollywood: in the second of a series of articles focusing on South Korea, Sarah Hill * looks at South Korea's film industry and its right to stave off Hollywood dominance.
- Opportunities and risk in complex region: while Asia Pacific is outgrowing most other regions in the world and offers many opportunities for exporters, the region is also faced with high risk.
- FedEx may move Asia hub from Subic Bay.
- Market more competitive: DHL.
- Thailand boost as exports surge.
- Mitsubishi wants No1 exporter title.
- What now after Cancun?