Vol. 12 Nbr. 3, September 2004
- The new Indonesia: on 20 October, H.E. Dr Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was sworn in as Indonesia's sixth President and H.E. Jusuf Kalla the Vice President. The President announced a 36-member cabinet later the same day.
- A business class of their own: the votes are in and business travellers across the region have had their say on Asia's best hotels.
- About the event founder.
- The China 100: the largest companies in China got even bigger last year, thanks to a round of stock offerings and a surging economy.
- Asian bond market: the right way to go? The development of domestic bond markets in Asia is better served by market-based reforms and strengthening institutions in individual economies than by the narrow pursuit of regional integration of financial markets.
- Asia's growth set to accelerate.
- Developing bond markets in the Asia-Pacific: moving forward through public-private sector partnership: the conference Chair, Dr Jeffrey L.S. Koo, sincerely thanks on behalf of the organisers all the participants and sponsors of the Joint Conference held by the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC) and the Pacific Economic Co-operation Council (PECC) in Taipei on May 10-11, 2004.