Vol. 13 No. 3, September 2005
- Strong governance for the people: SAR chief executive Donald Tsang delivers his policy address to the Legislative Council. In this issue we bring you part 1 of his address and in our next issue, will bring you part 2.
- Sharp rebound in farmer confidence: Rabobank reports rural confidence has rebounded sharply, with Australia's farmers the most confident they have been in more than two years.
- CAA--a window into the world's next economic powerhouse.
- And the winners are ... The votes are in and business travellers across the region have had their say on Asia's best hotels.
- APEC '05 Busan, S. Korea.
- The Wiggles win 2005 DHL Australian Exporter of the Year: colourful skivvies were rubbing shoulders with business suits at the 42nd Australian Export Awards as Deputy Prime Minister and Trade Minister, Mark Vaile, named Aussie icon The Wiggles International as the 2005 DHL Australian Exporter of the Year.
- Plan to attract Asian travellers: cruise ship passengers travelling between South East Asia and Western Australia will have more opportunities to visit exotic eco tourism destinations under a plan proposed by a leading cruise marketing expert.
- Australia's beautiful exports.
- Australia's "most beautiful' gather in Sydney.