Vol. 15 No. 1, April 2007
- SKYShades offers lucrative franchise opportunities in Asia: successful US company, SKYShades, announced today that it is actively seeking franchise partners in Asia to market and distribute its revolutionary tension membrane/shade products.
- Singapore sees improvement in real estate sector: outlook for near-term performance looks strong.
- Australia records highest exports ever, led by manufactures: exports from Australia increased to their highest monthly level ever, up to $18.5 billion in February, the Minister for Trade, Warren Truss, said recently.
- WTO praises Australia's economic performance: the World Trade Organisation (WTO) has praised Australia's impressive economic performance, Minister for Trade Warren Truss said recently.
- MSC announce new general mananger for New Zealand: MSC have recently announced the appointment of Mark Godfrey as General Manager New Zealand. Mr Godfrey will take up the role immediately, initially splitting his time between Fremantle and Christchurch before relocating fully later in the year.
- Truss congratulates Aussie businesses on 2 £ billion UK green deal: Australian Government Minister for Trade, Warren Truss, today congratulated WA-based Global Renewables and Sydney partner Bovis Lend Lease on securing one of the largest and most significant green waste contracts ever awarded in the United Kingdom.
- ABAC continues to push for successful Doha outcome.
- Voting continues.