Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, August 2007
- Thailand--the 'land of smiles'? David Armstrong has run--as editor-in-chief--many major newspapers including The Australian and The South China Morning Post. We catch up with him in his new role as president and chief operating officer of the Bangkok Post.
- A classic yarn.
- Eat with DeVito.
- Josh Groban: don't miss out!(Brief article)
- Travel in style.
- Give your office a designer touch.
- Material girls.
- Never be late again.
- Walk the walk.
- Super-elegance in magical Port Douglas: Asian property investors have long discovered the uniqueness of Australia's Port Douglas in Queensland. Typifying their interest is the Murphy Street Project--a success at integrating beautiful architectural design with landscape and climate practicality.
- ABAC to host in Melbourne.
- Asia's SMEs: APEC brings them together in Melbourne: the SME elite gather to discuss the fastest growing sector in the Asia-Pacific region.
- And the winners are ...: the votes are in and business travellers across the region have had their say on Asia's best hotels.
- The China House Oriental Bangkok.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.
- Lebua at State Tower.
- Pan Pacific KLIA.