Vol. 15 Nbr. 3, October 2007
- APEC SME Summit.
- Melbourne SME Summit: August 30-31, 2007.
- Improving finance for SMEs: a highlight case history from the APEC SME Summit Plantersbank story.
- APEC SME speakers event: Nobu Restaurant, Melbourne.
- APEC leaders in Sydney: the fifteenth APEC Leaders Meeting was held in Sydney in September, with climate change and sustainability at the top of the 21 leaders' lists of priorities.
- "A particular strength of APEC is its ability to deliver practical steps to assist business": address by His Excellency Major General Michael Jeffery AC CVO MC, Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, on the Occasion of the Dinner for APEC Business Leaders: Admiralty House, Sydney, 5 September 2007.
- SKYShades: clean energy for Asia: with a thriving global franchise system and their recent announcement to commercialise the use of organic photovoltaics, successful US company SKYShades are well on their way to world domination in revolutionary tension membrane and shade products.
- From Rare Earths to riches: China's stronghold on the Rare Earths market is not sustainable, and outsiders are starting to cash in.
- Asia's best business class airlines.
- Victoria: the state of opportunity: serving as a hub connecting Australia to Asia, Victoria is a fusion of energy, creativity and growth.
- Exporting to the world.
- New investments.
- Crean awards Trailblazers for 2007!(2007 TRAILBLAZERS AWARDS PICTORIAL)
- Fashion, lifestyle and entertainment.
- Voting now open!(2007/08 BEST BUSINESS HOTELS IN ASIA AWARDS) (Public notice)