Nbr. 10, January - January 2016
- Conflicting agendas: the politics of sex in aged care.
- NSW police and the abuse of older people.
- Promoting autonomy and dignity later in life: a review of guardianship and administration in Queensland.
- Protecting the rights of older Australians from abuse - the ALRC elder abuse inquiry.
- Supported decision-making for older persons in Israel: the 2015 precedent and the following 2016 regulation.
- Tackling elder abuse in Australia.
- Technology-enabled legal service delivery for older adults: what can law learn from Telehealth? Findings from an international review of literature.
- The rights of older persons within the African Union.
- The Swiss 2013 guardianship law reform - a presentation and a first assessment in the light of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- Wills that "shock the conscience": an Australian perspective on Spence v. BMO Trust Company.
- Working together: a health justice partnership to address elder abuse.