No. 4, January 2006
- Be nice to your parents: or else!
- Capacity assessments in British Columbia--some thoughts on educating the decision makers.
- Don't rely on the old folks' money: inheritance patterns in Australia.
- Empowerment and protection in the 21st century.
- Equitable fraud: material exploitation in domestic settings.
- Shifts in values and priorities of older Australians presents challenges for elder law.
- The Advocacy Centre for the Elderly, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
- The Canadian Centre for Elder Law Studies.