Nbr. 6, January 2010
- A national peak body: why Australia's grandparents need one.
- Custody issues for grandparent-caregivers in Minnesota.
- Grandparent childcare in Australia: a literature review.
- Grandparents and grandparenting: editorial.
- Grandparents raising their grandchildren: an uneasy position.
- Making a difference: the role of family services working with families where grandparents are raising grandchildren.
- Recent amendments to the succession laws in New South Wales.
- Ringing changes: NSW Trustee and Guardian.
- The legal standing of grandparents to visitation rights with their grandchildren: the Israeli story.
- The rising importance of the family adviser: meshing family requirements with professional ability.
- Tribute to special guest editor emeritus Professor Sol Encel.