No. 7, January 2013
- 'Assets for care: a guide for lawyers to assist older clients at risk of financial abuse' and 'care for your assets: money, ageing and family'--student review.
- Canadian Centre for Elder Law (CCEL)--elder and guardianship mediation project.
- Elder mediation in Australia.
- Elder mediation: promising approaches and potential pitfalls.
- Enduring powers of attorney: with limited remedies--it's time to face the facts!
- NSW trustee and guardian--then and now.
- Out of the shadows: a discussion on law reform for the prevention of financial abuse of older people.
- Some recent developments in case law.
- The demise of the guardianship tribunal and the rise of the NSW civil and administrative tribunal.