Nbr. 2000, January 2000
- The politics of federation.
- Federation and national identity in Canada and Australia: a comparative perspective.
- Can't wait for the sequel: Australian federation as unfinished business.
- Active citizenship: a role for women municipal councillors?
- Mark Latham, the Third Way and the Australian welfare state.
- Republicanising the head of state.
- Frank Hardy: gambling on justice.
- Democracy: Choosing Australia's Republic.
- The Australian Federal Judicial System.
- The Centenary Companion to Australian Federation.
- S. Rufus Davis Theory and Reality: Federal Ideas in Australia, England and Europe.
- Patricia Crawford and Philippa Maddern (eds.) Women as Australian Citizens: Underlying Histories.