Vol. 32 Nbr. 3, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- The push to reform class action procedure in Australia: evolution or revolution?
- Edward John Eyre and the conflict of laws.
- Of 'sham' and other lessons for Australian revenue law.
- Re-invigorating the accountability and transparency of the Australian government's expenditure.
- Climate change law: the emergence of a new legal discipline.
- Are plant breeder's rights outdated? A descriptive and empirical assessment of plant breeder's rights in Australia, 1987-2007.
- Reckless rape in Victoria.
- Taking possession: the defining element of theft?
- Developing legal research skills: expanding the paradigm.
- Restorative justice, therapeutic jurisprudence and the rise of emotionally intelligent justice.
- Lessons (to be) learnt from the Opes Prime insolvency.
- Fiduciary law, non-economic interests and amici curiae.
- Thomas v. Mowbray: Australia's 'war on terror' reaches the High Court.
- Books received.