No. 92, April 2008
- Communities and memories: a global perspective.
- Farewell to Sandra Henderson.
- In the first person: autobiography, memoir and the personal voice.
- Open source and the National Library of Australia catalogue.
- Pictures collection adds to its holdings of photographer, Robin Smith.
- Professor Michael Twyman: the long-term significance of ephemera.
- Ptolemy world map returned to the Spanish National Library.
- Search and rescue: the Australian Newspaper plan.
- Vanuatu Librarian at the National Library.
- Working with Wiki: how we collaborate and share documents at the national Library.