Nbr. 97, February 2009
- 'Can you help me?' Analysis of reference questions received in the National Library.
- 2009 Harold White Fellows: 2008 saw the 25th year of Harold White Fellowships at the National Library of Australia, and the Fellows community now exceeds 110 scholars.
- 2009 Norman McCann & Seymour Summer Scholars.
- 4th ALIA New Librarians Symposium.
- An accommodating friendship.
- Arachnophilia or arachnophobia? Australian spiders at the National Library.
- Digitising more National Library treasures.
- Music librarians on the national stage: music librarians and archivists had the opportunity to give voice to their ideas, issues and concerns on the national stage during some key events held in late 2008.
- Photography exhibition at the National Library.
- Pictures collection acquisition--Apology to the Stolen Generations.